One of my favourite new classes to teach this summer has very quickly become my SpinRave. Through Barreworks and Oakley Active Canada we have offered four sold out classes – and usually sold out weeks in advance – so I think that means you like them too! 😉
Black lights, glow sticks, and a whole lot of sweaty Cardio Party fun is the basis of this 60 minute ride. I’m often asked for my playlists, but especially after this hoppin’ ride. So here it is! Throw it on your Ipod and take yourself out for a high energy spin.
Song Title. Artist
1. Cheers (Drink to That). Paulette ClickMix Remix
2. Sweet Nothing (feat. Florence Welch). Calvin Harris
3. Get Lucky. D’Macy ClickMix Remix
4. Can’t Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton). Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
5. Royals. Lorde
6. Lights (Bassnectar Remix). Ellie Goulding
7. Like a G6 (Disco Fries Remix). Far East Movement, The Cataracs & Dev
8. Lazy Eye (Jason Bentley Remix). Silversun Pickups
9. Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’. Michael Jackson
10. Safe and Sound Remix EP. Capital Cities
11. Run the World. Paulette ClickMix Remix
12. What I Wouldn’t Do. Serena Ryder
13. Three Little Birds (Stephen Marley and Jason Bentley Remix). Bob Marley & the Wailers
14. Follow the Sun. Xavier Rudd
What songs have you loved to sweat to this summer? Add them in the comments below!
Wondering when the next SpinRave will be? Be sure to follow me on Twitter to hear about it first!
3 thoughts on “SpinRave Playlist: August 2013”
Nice! I’m always looking for new workout playlist inspiration.