2016 is already shaping up to be a year of excitement and change. Last year I took a small step back from racing, only entering 10 races (5km x 1, 10k x 3, 15km x 1, 21k x 1, 30k x 1, and 42k x 2), which included my return to Triathlon after my first half Iron Man in 2014.
This year I am very excited to have Tribe team up with Canada Running Series to support their Toronto races and help with an exciting new race, the Waterfront 10k. I’m excited to be in the position of Director of Ambassadors with Toronto Triathlon Festival, so look forward to having my TTF experience community based and supporting those online nd in Tribe. I will be returning to the pace team at SeaWheeze for my fourth consecutive year and will be taking over 30 members from Tribe with me – our biggest Tribe Tour yet! The NYC Marathon will be my 10th, so I’m excited to head back to the city where my marathon journey began, and to top it off, I will be making my return to Iron Man distance races with the Montreal 70.3.
If you’re looking to race more, please join me at one of the following races this 2016 season.
- Around The Bay 30km Road Race – April 3, Hamilton
- Race Roster Spring Run-Off – April 9, Toronto
- Sporting Life 10km – May 8, Toronto
- Toronto Waterfront 10k – June 25, Toronto
- Toronto Triathlon Festival: Sprint – July 10, Toronto
- SeaWheeze Half Marathon – Aug 13, Vancouver
- Montreal Esprit Triathlon: 70.3 – Sept 10, Montreal
- Oasis ZooRun 10k – Sept 24, Toronto
- Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Half Marathon – Oct 16, Toronto
- NYC Marathon – Nov 6, New York