December is upon us, and with the holidays nearing, if you haven’t started to think about those active folks on your list – it’s time to start!
Here are my six gifts to give the people on your list who spend as much time on the mat as they do at home. From stylish mats, jewellery, and needed accessories and clothing, I’ve got just about everything your yoga-loving gal (or guy) could wish for.
As a yoga lover, what do you covet most? What have I left off the list? Let me know in the comment section below. Happy holidays.
1. K-Deer High Performance Luxury Activewear. Available in sizes XS-XL these high waisted, elastic free leggings, come in a variety of eye popping colours, designs, and styles. I love that they are entirely made in NYC, are high quality, but are still unique enough that not everyone in your yoga class owns a pair. K-Deer also sell tops, men’s and children’s wear too. Available online. $98.00 USD.
2. Danielle LaPorte #Truthbomb Card Deck. Sometimes, just one sentence can change your mind, break open your heart, soothe your soul, or hit you like a #Truthbomb. Danielle LaPorte has boxed up 134 of them for your yoga lover. Each is 4×4 card is printed on heavy, creamy stock, with gold foil icon embossing. Don’t want the physical cards – there’s also an app for that! Available online. $34.00 USD.
3. Tiny Devotions Shark Bracelet. As part of the Spirit Animal collection, the Shark Mala is one of the new additions to the Tiny Devotions bracelet collection. If you’re buying for a doer and a manifester, someone who works hard and loves to stay active, someone who keeps moving forward, lives fiercely, and takes a bite out of life – consider this bracelet for them. Available in select yoga studios across Toronto (and area) or online. $54 USD.
4. Spiritual Gangter Long Sleeve. Yoga inspired clothing for higher vibrations of living, Spiritual Gangster offers a variety of fun and funky attire for men, women, and children too! I love how classic attire (basic tanks and tees) are refreshed with yoga inspired sayings and graphics, and sometimes with a hint of gold. Available in select yoga studios across Toronto (and area) or online. $48 – $88 USD.
5. Affirmats. Affirmats Yoga Mats are function and inspiration all wrapped with pure love. These Eco-Friendly mats are made of a Jute/ECO-pvc blend which just makes sense as your yoga lover focuses their practice on their intention by having it displayed in front of them. “breathe in love” “I am wonderfully made” “i am unique i am beautiful” and “i am enough” are just a few of the great sayings printed or embroidered at the top of the mat. Available online. $66-$86 USD.
6. Gaiam Duffle Bag. Gift your favourite yogini their new favourite go-to bag for traveling to the studio or taking their practice on the road. The Gaiam Duffle Bag (seen here) may be compact, but features 8 pockets total, including 2 water bottle poaches, 4 zippered pockets, an easy access inner pocket, large main compartment, and a secure yoga mat holder. Various styles and colours available. Available online. $26-$40 CAD.