I am very excited to share that this summer Tribe Fitness will be teaming up with Moose Travel to combine yoga and nature with an exciting and oh so relaxing yoga retreat up in Algonquin Park.
This three day and two night excursion is perfect for those wanting to unplug for a long weekend and reconnect with nature. Moose Travel’s tour experts will be leading guided hikes, there will be plenty of opportunities for canoeing and swimming or going for a trail run, and I’ll be leading 5 flowy yoga classes that are appropriate for all levels and infused with lots of fun.
• 2 night’s accommodation in a lodge. One – four per room occupancy.
• Transport to and from Algonquin Park from Downtown Toronto
• Park entrance fees
• Use of canoes and equipment
• Driver and tour guide services
• 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch (all vegetarian and prepared for you)
• 5 Vinyasa yoga classes (taught by me!)
July 18, 2014 July 20, 2014
August 15, 2014 August 17, 2014
September 12, 2014 September 14, 2014
The cost is $549 and full itineraries can be viewed here. This is an intimate trip with each excursion being maxed out at only 13 participants per retreat.
Further information is available here. Hope you can join me!