A couple of weeks ago Tribe teamed up with Camp Yoga during our Sunday morning park yoga #YogaJam at City Place. Camp Yoga instructor, Joanne Karpathiou, took us through a teaser of what adults looking for a weekend of fun can anticipate at camp. We had a blast, and I know you will too at Camp Yoga.
Here are my top 5 reasons you need to make like a kid, and go to camp!
- The date. September 11-13 is the ideal time to head up to Parry Sound. While you’re feeling those end of summer blues, with your next long weekend being Thanksgiving, this is the perfect break to keep the summer fun going!
- Accommodation. During your stay at Camp Yoga you will be living in luxurious camp cabins, all of which have en-suite shower and restroom facilities. From private, semi-private, to shared accommodation Camp Yoga provides a variety of housing options up to 10 people per bunk. So grab your friends and enjoy a weekend away!
- Food. For meals, Camp Yoga can accommodate most special diets – Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free and more.
- Time to Play. Camp Yoga is much more than a yoga retreat. Get active on the high ropes course, there is archery, volleyball, basketball, and live music at night. You can also participate in canoe trips, wine tasting, and meditation walks. Boot camps, SUP yoga, and ninja training rounds off the other options to move to over the weekend.
- All of the Yoga. Flow with Toronto’s most influential yoga instructors in a wide variety of classes ranging from Power Vinyasa to Restorative and everything in between.
This September, grab your friends, and relive the fun and exciting camp adventures of your youth at Camp Yoga. For more information email email@example.com.